[HECnet] Out of action more or less until the 25th...

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sun Sep 19 20:58:57 PDT 2010

Gregg,

That might be true but I'm miles out of DC in VA.

If internet access (and their rooms are cool too) is important to you* and for some god-forsaken reason you need to be stuck in this suburban hellhole for business, stay at Sierra:

Hotel Sierra in Sterling, Virginia
45520 Dulles Plaza
Sterling, VA   20166

1703/435-9002 or 1-800-474-3772, http://www.hotel-sierra.com/

Sampsa

* I was seriously getting 14-20 mbps down. It's a cool hotel anyway, only problem is the bar only had beer and wine. License issue. Oh and it's in the middle of suburban industrial park hell - everything is fake and 20 miles apart from each other, and I have no car.