[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Links defined

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Wed Dec 21 10:50:20 PST 2011

Sampsa,

Thanks for update!

That explains some of what I'm seeing from MIM::.   I will have Peter
connect to my end as well then.   At the moment, it looks like he is
connecting to Bob (West Coast of US), then to me, then to the backbone.
That also explains why his link is so slow.   Bob's link speed is less
that 1/2 of mine to boot!

-Steve