[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Links defined

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Wed Dec 21 10:17:12 PST 2011

Steve:

Where are you located?
I'm everywhere, the Vaxen is in Stockholm, Sweden.

What is your IP address? I can add links to GORVAX and SG1 at any
time.   If your IP address is dynamic, then SG1 will deal with that
automatically whereas GORVAX is a manual change.

192.108.200.211

It;s static.

-Peter

Peter,

Ok, it makes sense to connect you to GORVAX (UK).   GORVAX has both
Multinet tunnels and a connection to the backbone via the bridge.   The
IP you will need is 188.220.63.6.   Set your cost to less than what you
have for a connection to LEGATO:: and you should see an improvement in
performance.   The circuit will be available within 5 minutes.

Regards,

-Steve