[HECnet] VAX/VMS Patches mirror?

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 00:55:31 PST 2011

On 12/02/11 23:24, Sampsa Laine wrote:
I've got plenty of web hosting space and bandwidth, happy to mirror anything for HECnet people...

Sampsa

On 12 Feb 2011, at 23:11, hvlems at zonnet.nl wrote:
OK, tomorrow then (after 2100 UTC)
Verzonden vanaf mijn draadloze BlackBerry  -toestel

From: Saku Set  l   <setala at gmail.com>
Sender: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 01:04:11 +0200
To: <hecnet at update.uu.se>
ReplyTo: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Subject: Re: [HECnet] VAX/VMS Patches mirror?

I'm interested, since I can't seem to find my mirrored stuff anywhere.

Thanks,

--saku