[HECnet] VAX/VMS Patches mirror?

Marc Chametzky marc at bluevine.net
Sat Feb 12 16:02:54 PST 2011

I'm interested, since I can't seem to find my mirrored stuff anywhere.

I've got a bunch stashed on my system, but I don't think they're comprehensive. They may get you started in the meanwhile. Unfortunately, I'm not currently connected to HECnet. I had a misconfiguration in my router and my IP address has been wrong for months and I just discovered it.

I've since fixed it, but it may take a while before the other end of my DECnet-over-IP connection sees the correction. It's also possible that there may be a change I need to make on my end since I've been out of the loop for a while.

In the event that I do come back online, you can take a look at DUSTY::DUA0:[DOWNLOADS.OPENVMS] for what I've got.

--Marc