[HECnet] NOTES et al

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Thu Jul 21 06:26:45 PDT 2011

I don't believe DEC had anything to do with the version I've used.   It's the software used by the Deathrow cluster.   Ah, here we go...
http://www.decuserve.org/~burley/

Zane

At 7:19 AM +0300 7/21/11, Kari Uusim  ki wrote:
Zane,

do you have a kit or a pointer to where to find the web interface? I wasn't aware of that there was a public version of it. I have always thought it was DEC internal only.

Kari