[HECnet] NOTES et al

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 07:30:14 PDT 2011

On 21 Jul 2011, at 06:26, Zane H. Healy wrote:

I don't believe DEC had anything to do with the version I've used.   It's the software used by the Deathrow cluster.   Ah, here we go...
http://www.decuserve.org/~burley/

As I'm a DECUServe member I had a look around on their demo if it running on EISNER:: and it seems to work pretty well. I say someone gives it a go on an isolated non-critical NOTES system to see how it goes, we can all drop by and try to break it ;)

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://markbenson.org/blog>