[HECnet] Towards the Mouth of Madness....

Joe Ferraro jferraro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:08:46 PDT 2011

Sampsa,

I acquired an AS/400 box a few years ago. It is about the size of half a "standard" refrigerator and was at least a two-man lift (fortunately, I was able to roll it). I've been trying to obtain a demo copy of the OS with no luck. I'm fairly certain   one may be better off trying to emulate the hardware (I was able to do this with either OS/390 or Z on a mainframe emulator several years ago).   Still no luck in the AS/400 space ...