[HECnet] AlphaServer 1000A memory?

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 16:23:00 PDT 2011

Whilst I'm thinking about it, does anyone have any Alphaserver 1000A memory kicking around. I started getting a bit parity error a couple of days ago (which the box helpfully pinpointed to an individual SIMM) but had to pull all four SIMMs in the bank.

The part number I'm looking for is: 50-21276-01-02, it's a 8MB x 36 SIMM 60ns EDO FPM, also listed as being for an AlphaServer 200 4/233.

Alternatively, a set of four SIMMs in either of the following formats would be great:

54-21225-BA 1 x 4MB SIMM
54-21246-BA 1 x 8MB SIMM
54-23170-BA 1 x 16MB SIMM
54-21277-BA 1 x 32MB SIMM