[HECnet] Mac terminal issues...

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 00:22:46 PDT 2011

On 3 Jul 2011, at 21:33, Johnny Billquist wrote:

No need. As soon as you switch to X-windows, you also need to switch to some X-based application. As xterm exists, it should be the obvious choice, and it works correct straight out of the box, even on a Mac.

Weelll... it sorta works.

Most of the keypad keys either do something, make EVE bitch about them being unassigned, or do unexpected things. Also, I'm still not positive that the GOLD key thing is working, nor can I find the Do key in EVE. It's not in either place the OpenVMS manual says it should be.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://markbenson.org/blog>