[HECnet] Introduction

hvlems at zonnet.nl hvlems at zonnet.nl
Fri Jun 17 14:10:53 PDT 2011

There is a file in sys$startup: called DECW$mumble-private-setup.com
Look at the output od SHOW LOGI/SYS DECW* for a llogical name that has refreshrate   in it. Or SHO LOG/EXEC DECW*
In the private setup file enter the line
DEFINE/SYSTEM <logicalname> 60
(Or /EXEC, depending on which table holds the DECW logical names)
Hans
Verzonden vanaf mijn draadloze BlackBerry  -toestel