[HECnet] SIMH VAX Project

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:26:19 PDT 2011

"File not found" I think. Like it couldn't pick up the device.

Re: Sharing a port, I don't need to talk to the host OS from the VAX emulation, I just need to access both from a third host.

I will have to compile libpcap from pkgsrc but that shouldn't be an issue unless pcap needs to be present at compile time. If that is the case I just need to recompile SIMH so again no big deal.

FWIW, NetBSD is not a flavour of Linux either ;) ;)
<this is intended as a lighthearted statement>

It's all good fun!

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog