[HECnet] Area 54

Peter Coghlan HECNET at beyondthepale.ie
Mon Nov 28 10:36:12 PST 2011

  I can say nothing for Italian network, but for Croatian I can
assure you it's Slovenian, does not use area 54 and can be
squeezed to any area with ten or twenty unoccupied
addresses.

Hi Rok,

Apologies - I should have taken more careful note of your
correction before I posted. I've even been to Ljubljana several
years ago and I have some idea of issues in the region.

All I can say by way of excuse is that email is an excellent
tool for putting ones foot in ones mouth :-(

Regards,
Peter Coghlan.