[HECnet] Area 54

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Nov 28 10:25:09 PST 2011

On 2011-11-28 19.07, Rok Vidmar wrote:
Is there anyone in the Italian or Croatian networks using area 54 at the
moment? I don't want to cause any difficulties if these networks become
connected to HECnet.

      I can say nothing for Italian network, but for Croatian I can
  assure you it's Slovenian, does not use area 54 and can be
  squeezed to any area with ten or twenty unoccupied
  addresses.

And since it seems area 3 is about to cleared up, you can keep using that, and have all 1023 addresses to play with, without any problems. Let me know if you need more... :-)