[HECnet] RHESUS

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Nov 15 18:53:16 PST 2011

Hmm. Area 44 don't seem to be online...

Anyway, I just tried setting host from one RSX system to another, and running phone on the remote system, and it works fine.
Not sure exactly what you saw, however one point to make is that unless you are in a conversation, you are already at the % prompt, and typing % will do nothing.
Also, ^Z should get you out of phone on RSX anyway.

	Johnny