[HECnet] RHESUS

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Nov 8 12:32:41 PST 2011

Did some additional checking. Doing a dir from MIM to MAISA actually do work. So there is something funny going on with RHESUS.

Looking with tcpdump at the UDP packets, the one thing that looks a little different is that MAISA actually sends 584 byte length packets. Thinking about it, 609 is a rather odd value.

Since RHESUS is an I64, I'm ready to blame that modern junk. :-)
I can't spot what the problem is right now anyway. More to follow, I guess. Anyone else feel like trying to figure it out?

	Johnny