[HECnet] Nodename database

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Nov 12 08:26:07 PST 2011

On 2011-11-12 17.07, Oleg Safiullin wrote:
Weird. I tried setting host from MIM to MIM, loggin in as guest. No
errors.

No idea what the problem could be...?

Something related to connection speed and multiprocessing? :)

Anything is possible... But I would like to figure out how to
reproduce it so that I can check things out. :-)

Trying to do more tests... :)

--
btw, there's a DEVR1 task active and marked for abort :)

Yeah. That was me. I don't know why that task don't run down. I was
looking at RT0:, and I suspect the RT driver got lost somewhere. :-(

Johnny

Hmm...
No more problems...

btw,

Welcome to *Magica*.

:)

Darn. I should update all those. :-)

I'll reboot MIM shortly to get some issues unstuck, I think.