[HECnet] BLISS-16?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Oct 10 15:14:02 PDT 2011

All of RMS-11 is written in BLISS-16. Parts of the RSX kernel is written in BLISS-16, and also parts of DECnet-RSX is written in BLISS-16. Cross-compiled on VMS, and the result transferred back to the RSX system for the full build. Listings and stuff from the BLISS-16 compiles are distributed as a part of the RSX distribution.

	Johnny