Fwd: Re: [HECnet] More clustering fun

Peter Coghlan HECNET at beyondthepale.ie
Mon Sep 19 11:40:03 PDT 2011

Peter, I should be able to get round to testing this today.

Great stuff. Let me know how you get on and I will try to help if
necessary / possible.

Just currently moving the system disk on the alpha from ODS-5 to OSD-2 so
that we've got half a chance of clustering the VAX properly...

I don't think the alpha system disk being ODS-5 should cause any problems
clustering with a VAX. However, you would not be able to mount the ODS-5
disk from the VAX side of the cluster and from that point of view, it would
be better if it was ODS-2.

Regards,
Peter Coghlan.