[HECnet] Another thought regarding dynamic bridge setup

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Thu Sep 15 23:38:51 PDT 2011

Mark,

Forget the bridge.   Run Multinet at the event and either connect to your
end via Multinet (you are already running that), or connect to mine.
Either way it will just work.   I personally, would use the dedicated
events area on the machines at the event and be done with it!

I can either supply you with my code for your end, or you can connect to
my end.   Your choice.   In the second scenerio, all I have to do is add
one (1) entry in the existing database and off we go!

-Steve