[HECnet] RMS-11

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Sep 6 23:31:45 PDT 2011

On 2011-09-07 00:21, Zane H. Healy wrote:
At 11:48 PM +0200 9/6/11, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Does anyone have sources to RMS-11 V2.0. Specifically for RSX, in case
they differ.

I don't believe I have that in my archives.

(And no, the TCP/IP is not available for distribution yet, but might
be in the future, depending on interest and so on...)

Is this your own TCP/IP implementation or the one from Process Software?

This is my. Process Software's is much less capable. Not to mention slower. :-)