[HECnet] RMS-11

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Sep 6 23:21:24 PDT 2011

At 11:48 PM +0200 9/6/11, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Does anyone have sources to RMS-11 V2.0. Specifically for RSX, in case they differ.

I don't believe I have that in my archives.

(And no, the TCP/IP is not available for distribution yet, but might be in the future, depending on interest and so on...)

Is this your own TCP/IP implementation or the one from Process Software?

Zane

--
| Zane H. Healy                                       | UNIX Systems Administrator |
| healyzh at aracnet.com                           | OpenVMS Enthusiast                 |