[HECnet] GRE tunnel working!

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Apr 30 15:39:24 PDT 2012

On 4/30/2012 3:40 PM, Peter Lothberg wrote:
Currently I only have the GRE tunnels. I do have a Multinet tunnel to
Steve, but it's currently not functioning.

I don't think I'll do the bridge at this point.

My memory is short, but someone made a map of HECnet, they are better
off to answer this question, I just deliver the milk.
Speaking of said map. It's time to update it with GRE tunnels. :)
I think my links are on there.

I'd like to see the map updated with GRE tunnels as a different color.

I really do need to get back to working on that mapping tool.

My only connectivity to the rest of HECnet is through the Multinet
tunnels from my uVax.

So now mine is as well. :)

NCP>tell stupi sh kn cir
16:59:55               NCP
Request # 8; Show Known Circuits Summary Completed

Circuit         State                                   Loopback       Adjacent
                                                                          Name               Node
QNA-0             On                                                               59.11 (DIMMA)
QNA-0                                                                                 59.10 (SOL)
TCP-0-0         On                                                                   2.1 (LEGATO)
TCP-0-1         On                                                               8.400 (GORVAX)

-P

So from me to Steve (SG1 for example) is quite the circuitous route. :)

Is there a traceroute like utility for DECnet to see what my actual path taken is?

-brian

-brian