[HECnet] GRE tunnel working!

Peter Lothberg roll at Stupi.SE
Mon Apr 30 14:40:37 PDT 2012

Currently I only have the GRE tunnels. I do have a Multinet tunnel to
Steve, but it's currently not functioning.

I don't think I'll do the bridge at this point.

My memory is short, but someone made a map of HECnet, they are better
off to answer this question, I just deliver the milk.

Speaking of said map. It's time to update it with GRE tunnels. :)

I think my links are on there.

My only connectivity to the rest of HECnet is through the Multinet
tunnels from my uVax.

NCP>tell stupi sh kn cir
16:59:55               NCP
Request # 8; Show Known Circuits Summary Completed

Circuit         State                                   Loopback       Adjacent
                                                                        Name               Node
QNA-0             On                                                               59.11 (DIMMA)
QNA-0                                                                                 59.10 (SOL)
TCP-0-0         On                                                                   2.1 (LEGATO)
TCP-0-1         On                                                               8.400 (GORVAX)

-P