[HECnet] GRE tunnel working!

hvlems at zonnet.nl hvlems at zonnet.nl
Sun Apr 29 07:27:34 PDT 2012

We used a Cisco MGS in a project to connect a token ring network to the plant ethernet. The only protocol used on both LAN's was DECnet. The MGS box acted as a phase IV circuit router. This was in 1993. IIRC the DECnet implementation was quite new and we encountered a couple of minor problems.
So I guess that DECnet is available on anything you have running.
Hans