[HECnet] GRE tunnel working!

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun Apr 29 02:57:34 PDT 2012

On 4/28/2012 9:55 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 04/28/2012 09:07 PM, Peter Lothberg wrote:
I have three cisco boxes for my DECnet and would be happy to do a
GRE tunnel..
    Peter!   It's great to see you in this gang.   It has been a long time;
I hope you're doing well.   Drop me a note sometime and let me know
what's been going on over there.

    If you and Brian and I set up three tunnels between us, will IOS do
spanning tree between them?

                      -Dave

No, because they aren't switched ports.

DECnet, however, should do the right thing assuming we get our DECnet costs setup correctly.

-brian