[HECnet] GRE tunnel working!

Kari Uusim ki uusimaki at exdecfinland.org
Sat Apr 28 19:57:18 PDT 2012

The 11.x does have DECnet routing for sure. Even the 9.x had DECnet routing, because the DECbrouter90's came with IOS 9.x and then both DECnet and OSI routing was included. But I'm not sure when GRE was introduced. I have the 9.x manuals for the DECbrouter90's but I'm not sure if DECnet can be tunneled using the tunneling which was in that version. In the manuals there aren't anything mentioned about that.

I have also the 11.x IOS manual. I have to check there if GRE is mentioned with DECnet.

But if someone knows the answer, please tell.

Regards,

Kari