[HECnet] GRE tunnel working!

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Apr 28 19:51:57 PDT 2012

On 04/28/2012 02:28 PM, Brian Hechinger wrote:
Off the top of my head I couldn't tell you. I'll check when I get a chance and get back to you.

A quick check you could do is:

conf t
decnet ?

If you get a list of sub-commands you should be good to go.

If you don't, email me a list of the exact models of routers, the amount of ram they have and the amount of flash they have and I'll get you the latest images.

  He may have a flash and RAM issue; the 2501 tops out at (if memory
serves) 16MB of RAM.   I don't recall how much flash they can take
offhand.   2500s run from flash, as opposed to loading the contents into
RAM and executing from there, which is a nice advantage for reducing
memory requirements for a given feature set.