[HECnet] Web-server under RSX-11M-PLUS

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Apr 18 05:04:26 PDT 2012

On 2012-04-15 04:49, Oleg Safiullin wrote:
Hmm, putting it all in some file, that can be read?

You can create a virtual terminal for CGI task and pass data through
terminal I/O :)

Oh well, another wasted night and I now have a rough CGI interface to my web server...
Anyone curious should just ask me how to do things for now. It's not at all difficult, but it's also not properly finished yet. But there is a page linked from the home page on madame which have dynamic content.