[HECnet] Web-server under RSX-11M-PLUS

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Apr 15 11:03:35 PDT 2012

On 2012-04-15 04:49, Oleg Safiullin wrote:
Hmm, putting it all in some file, that can be read?

You can create a virtual terminal for CGI task and pass data through
terminal I/O :)

Yes, I thought about something like that, but that is weird. You would not be able to run any normal program (they would not understand the input coming in), and your CGI programs would need to some sort of "protocol" to understand that this is data from the server, compared to possibly something else...

But keep talking. Maybe there is something in this idea anyway...