[HECnet] Web-server under RSX-11M-PLUS

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 21:53:13 PDT 2012

On 13/04/12 23:58, Johnny Billquist wrote:
By the way, anyone want to help do a first (simple) page with some more meaningful content to serve from MIM/MADAME?
Johnny,

Are you asking for programmatic content or blurb? I'm happy to help with blurb, not sure my BASIC skills are up to any programmatic stuff.

I've been using WebSockets lately, they are a very cool and easy to use HTML 5 technology to open a direct two way string based communications mechanism. Mark Daniel has integrated them into WASD, long-term it might be interesting to consider an implementation - it would open up a lot of interesting possibilities without requiring a huge overhead.

Regards, Mark.