[HECnet] Web-server under RSX-11M-PLUS

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:44:31 PDT 2012

On 13 Apr 2012, at 15:11, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

On 2012-04-13 16:03, Mark Benson wrote:

I'm sure we could work something out. Do you have some experience with web servers? I have one or two questions that you might help me with...
Also, you could do some work on MIM, where the stack and tools are already in place...

I work on AMP (apache/MySQL/PHP) for a living. I wouldn't ever claim to be an expert on web servers but I know how apache works and where to look up what I don't know ;)

If there is some way of allowing me to work in isolation to the main code stream I'd happily work on MIM as long as I am not going to screw up anything.

Long term I would like to roll my own PDP-11/RSX11M+ system to use the stack and web server on, though.

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog
http://twitter.com/MDBenson