[HECnet] Web-server under RSX-11M-PLUS

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Apr 13 15:11:52 PDT 2012

On 2012-04-13 16:03, Mark Benson wrote:
This is what I've been looking for. A way to use my talents with the WWW on a really retro piece of hardware to have some fun with HTML.

I'd be happy to work on it as an additional tester but I don't have (AFAIK) BASIC 2+ for RSX-11M+

I'm sure we could work something out. Do you have some experience with web servers? I have one or two questions that you might help me with...
Also, you could do some work on MIM, where the stack and tools are already in place...