[HECnet] TOPS-20 systems on HECnet?

Joe Ferraro jferraro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 00:36:07 PDT 2012

Indeed...

WOPR$$ ncp tell joshua show exec char

Node Volatile Characteristics as of   9-APR-2012 19:35:23

Executor node = 20.4 (JOSHUA)

Identification                     = DECnet-20 Version 4.0
Management version             = V4.0.0
Service circuit                   = NI-0-0
CPU type                                 = PDP-11
Loop count                             = 1
Loop length                           = 127
Loop Data type                     = mixed
Incoming timer                     = 30
Outgoing timer                     = 60
NSP version                           = V4.0.0
Maximum links                       = 65535
Delay factor                         = 48
Delay weight                         = 10
Inactivity timer                 = 120
Retransmit factor               = 10
Routing version                   = V2.0.0
Type                                         = nonrouting IV
Routing timer                       = 600
Broadcast routing timer   = 40
Maximum address                   = 1023
Maximum circuits                 = 20
Maximum cost                         = 100
Maximum hops                         = 16
Maximum visits                     = 20
Max broadcast nonrouters = 64
Max broadcast routers       = 32
Maximum buffers                   = 80
Buffer size                           = 576
Segment buffer size           = 576