[HECnet] AXP Emulation

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Aug 9 21:04:38 PDT 2012

On 08/09/2012 02:33 PM, Paul_Koning at Dell.com wrote:
This seems like a natural for SIMH, since it already has a large
amount of necessary prerequisites (a lot of device emulation,
framework pieces, etc.).

  There is Alpha support in the development track version of simh.

Is the architecture well enough defined in
publicly available documents?   I would guess yes but I don't know for
sure.   Are there secret bits that are critical and hard to obtain?

  The architecture manual pretty fully documents it.