[HECnet] AXP Emulation

Thu Aug 9 19:33:57 PDT 2012

This seems like a natural for SIMH, since it already has a large amount of necessary prerequisites (a lot of device emulation, framework pieces, etc.).   Is the architecture well enough defined in publicly available documents?   I would guess yes but I don't know for sure.   Are there secret bits that are critical and hard to obtain?

	paul