[HECnet] TCP based bridge / router, what's the status?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon Aug 6 15:35:45 PDT 2012

I remember there being some discussion about a bridge that would work over TCP (only requiring the server to have a port forward / static IP)..

What's the status on this? My ISP (a 3G network that's blazing fast but short on IPs, which means I'm NAT'd on the outside of my network, thus not portwards are possible).

Ideally I would like to just point at the server without them knowing anything about my originating IP, perhaps with some form of authentication.

Sampsa