[HECnet] Node 4.249

Tue Aug 28 16:58:28 PDT 2012

Maybe the thing to do is to turn on both interfaces -- that will give you a dual-link end node, which is something DECnet handles just fine.   In fact, I've always argued that DECnet handles multiple connections to the same LAN much better than IP ever did, mostly because it addresses nodes rather than networks or interfaces.

	paul