[HECnet] Node 4.249

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Aug 26 20:00:12 PDT 2012

On 2012-08-26 20:13, Rob Jarratt wrote:
(sending again as I sent this from the wrong account, apologies if you
get a duplicate)

As I work on my user mode DECnet router I sometimes leave it running for
a while just to see that it is stable over the longer term. During those
runs I have noticed that the adjacency 4.249 frequently drops out only
to come back a few seconds later. This does not happen with any other
adjacency.

Before I go investigating, is there something unusual about this node?

I can see the same at my end right now as well. It's not always like this, so I guess there is something going on with area 4?