[HECnet] Node 4.249

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 26 19:13:40 PDT 2012

(sending again as I sent this from the wrong account, apologies if you get a duplicate)
As I work on my user mode DECnet router I sometimes leave it running for a while just to see that it is stable over the longer term. During those runs I have noticed that the adjacency 4.249 frequently drops out only to come back a few seconds later. This does not happen with any other adjacency.
Before I go investigating, is there something unusual about this node?
Regards
Rob