INFO.TXT, was Re: [HECnet] UPDATE: HECNET.HLP file for VMS systems

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Dec 29 19:28:18 PST 2012

On 2012-12-30 04:22, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

Yeah, RHESUS does the DECNET stuff - I actually screen scrape the results of http://rhesus.sampsa.com/cgi-bin/hecnetinfo/hecnetinfo.com

So there are DECNET operations, but the results are delivered over HTTP :)

Yikes! Well, that works, I guess. :-)

I'm sure we could throw something native together in no time, and make it totally internal to rhesus... :-)

	Johnny

Well Python does run on RHESUS so I could do a bunch of stuff that way.

But this works, so until it stops working, I'll leave it :)

Fair enough.

BTW, do you want to write something for the top section of the HLP file?

Currently I just copy pasted the website stuff.

Nothing right now anyway. Might get back to you some other time, if I feel inspired. :-)