[HECnet] Node renamings

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Sat Dec 29 15:55:05 PST 2012

I took your link down to make sure it wasn't my bridge going crazy, bringing it uo now

---
Sampsa Laine   <sampsa at mac.com>

On 29 Dec 2012, at 21:24, Petar Puskarich <ppuskari at yahoo.com> wrote:

Sampsa, the bridge is now quiet on my site as well.   It was like you said just spitting out hash entries left and right.   Now it's quiet and just sitting at:

Found match: sampsacom == sampsacom
Host table:
0: local 0.0.0.0:0 (Rx: 0 Tx: 0 (Drop rx: 0)) Active: 1 Throttle: 0(000)
1: sampsacom XX.XX.XX.XX:4711 (Rx: 0 Tx: 0 (Drop rx: 0)) Active: 1 Throttle: 0(000)
Hash of known destinations:

I think all is well.   I'll need to get the apps on here next right?

Petar