[HECnet] Node renamings

Petar Puskarich ppuskari at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 11:24:33 PST 2012

Sampsa, the bridge is now quiet on my site as well.   It was like you said just spitting out hash entries left and right.   Now it's quiet and just sitting at:

Found match: sampsacom == sampsacom
Host table:
0: local 0.0.0.0:0 (Rx: 0 Tx: 0 (Drop rx: 0)) Active: 1 Throttle: 0(000)
1: sampsacom XX.XX.XX.XX:4711 (Rx: 0 Tx: 0 (Drop rx: 0)) Active: 1 Throttle: 0(000)
Hash of known destinations:

I think all is well.   I'll need to get the apps on here next right?

Petar