INFO.TXT, was Re: [HECnet] UPDATE: HECNET.HLP file for VMS systems

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Dec 29 09:57:01 PST 2012

On 12/29/2012 10:00 AM, sampsa at mac.com wrote:
type nikkel::info.txt
%TYPE-W-SEARCHFAIL, error searching for NIKKEL::INFO.TXT;
-RMS-E-FND, ACP file or directory lookup failed
-SYSTEM-F-INVLOGIN, login information invalid at remote node

Won't work until there's a default FAL user and an INFO.TXT...

  So what's supposed to be in this INFO.TXT file that everyone's been
talking about lately?   I think I may be too much of a newcomer here to
know about it.   Where should it be, and what should it contain?