[HECnet] HECnet mapping project

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Wed Dec 26 03:45:33 PST 2012

On 26 Dec 2012, at 12:49, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> wrote:

Just to cover something here, as far as non-bridge link I *will not* do manual stuff. That's just icky.

For the bridge connections I don't see that we have a lot of choice so we'll have to think on that when we get it.

Brian, the manual stuff was a duck tape solution - the once that don't show up send me their router + end node CSVs and update them whenever there's a change.

For the mapping, it makes no difference where they came from and the format is stupidly simple anyway :)

Sampsa