[HECnet] Cluster-specific ports for telnet in MULTINET

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Thu Dec 27 14:08:11 PST 2012

I think I could create duplicate services of Telnet, each on the other port, and the set enabled-nodes.

Could take a while though :)

Sampsa

On 28 Dec 2012, at 00:07, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <system at TMESIS.COM> wrote:

sampsa at mac.com writes:

That writes it to the COMMON directory by default.

Wonder if there's an option to make it node specific.

Sampsa

If you need specific MultiNet question answered, join the info-mulitnet
mailing list.   If you can't get the answers you're looking for via that
channel, let me know and I will call in a favor from some of my friends
at Process.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG