[HECnet] Cluster-specific ports for telnet in MULTINET

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Thu Dec 27 14:07:03 PST 2012

sampsa at mac.com writes:

That writes it to the COMMON directory by default.

Wonder if there's an option to make it node specific.

Sampsa

If you need specific MultiNet question answered, join the info-mulitnet
mailing list.   If you can't get the answers you're looking for via that
channel, let me know and I will call in a favor from some of my friends
at Process.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG