[HECnet] Getting a virtual cluster connected

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Dec 25 16:41:18 PST 2012

On 2012-12-25 20:06, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Hello everyone!

I've decided to bring up the random virtual cluster I was running on a friend's server, and I want to get it connected to HECnet. ;)

The IP is static so connecting it should be easier, the server is in North Carolina.   It's looking like i'll need to go install multinet on one of the cluster members as that'll be easier than bringing up a linux VM to run Johnny''s bridge. ;)

What areas are available?   I'll go renumber to one of the free areas   once I either remember or reset the SYSTEM password.

What about area 9, which is already allocated to you?