[HECnet] Getting a virtual cluster connected

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Tue Dec 25 16:29:37 PST 2012

I'll do it :)

{RHESUS$} type mim::decnet.txt
The hobbyist DECnet project arealist.

Area 1	Johnny Billquist
Area 2	Robert Armstrong
Area 3	Patrick Caulfield
Area 4	Mark Wickens
Area 5	Rob Jarratt
Area 6	Mark Benson
Area 7	Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
Area 8	Sampsa Laine
Area 9	Cory Smelosky
Area 10	Jean-Yves Bernier
Area 11	Saku Setala
Area 12	Tim Sneddon
Area 13 Reserved for DECserver management
Area 15	James Sharp
Area 16	Kari Uusim   i
Area 18	Ryan Blair
Area 19	Steve Davidson
Area 20	Joe Ferraro
Area 21	Brian Schenkenberger
Area 26	Thierry Dussuet
Area 27	Mark Berryman
Area 28	Erik Olofsen
Area 32	Reserved for "special" events - available for short term use only
Area 33	Fred Coffey
Area 42	Sridhar Ayengar
Area 44	Hans Vlems
Area 47	Sampsa Laine
Area 51	Dan Williams
Area 52	Brian Hechinger
Area 53	Phil Mendelsohn
Area 54 Tore Sinding Bekkedal
Area 56	Allison
Area 57	G   an    ling
Area 59	Peter L   hberg
Area 60	Zane Healy
Area 61 Dave McGuire
Area 62	Oleg Safiullin
Area 63 Reserved for hidden area testing