[HECnet] Happy Holidays HECnet

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Tue Dec 25 10:52:37 PST 2012

Uh no. Tickets on MEA from LHR go for about 300 GBP return, tho.

sampsa

On 25 Dec 2012, at 20:30, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 25 Dec 2012, at 13:10, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

HUGE party in Beirut. I'll organise it - venue, hotels, everything.

You paying for everyone's transportation? ;)

Amazing food, booze and clubs. Oh and the women. Ya alllah, their women. So friendly, good looking, outnumber the men (7/10 people 18-35 in Lebanon are female - the men are all in the Gulf working). Oh 45%+ are Christian so you can chat them up, unlike most of the Middle East. In fact, they welcome it. Oh and no tourists, the Lebanese love foreigners crazy enough to visit.

Seriously, it\s heaven on earth and I'm moving there in February.

Sure their internet connectivity isn't great and state supplied electric grid is foobared (but every block has a generator guy, you get two electric bills, it's amazing, they turn 12 h / day from the state into 24 h   / day with a few mins max downtime for the switch-over).

Sampsa